No Appointment is necessary. We will do some quick diagnostics at no cost to you. If you would like to reserve a particular time and date, you can book a time-slot with us on the Service Provider Appointment Scheduler. Have your Apple ID handy. If you’re having issues with your Apple ID, this link can assist you.
If you’re able to update your backup before bringing in your Mac, that is great. Apple has some great details on backing up here. If you’re not sure, we can help.
We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider. If your Mac has AppleCare coverage, we can do the necessary repairs to your Mac and get it back up and running at no cost to you.
If your Mac is a few years older, we can do the necessary repairs using genuine Apple replacement parts.
Whenever possible, we aim to diagnose and if needed, order parts on the same day that your Mac arrives in shop. In some cases, we are able to provide an under 24h turn-around, including the complete suite of post repair diagnostics that assure a complete repair.
A successful repair is great. A successful repair with all of your data intact is even better. If you are able, do a data backup preferably using the Mac OS integrated backup tool “Time Machine”. If you need help with this, give us a call and we can try to help you get your backup complete or updated. There are additional and extra redundant ways to safely backup important data. Please Be in touch with us if you would like some advice.
In addition to Apple repairs on warranty and off, we provide a vast array of other services and tailored advice to your particular needs, listed below is a list of our more common requests.
• AppleCare and off warranty repairs
• Data recovery - In house / Expedited to Kroll On-Track
• Data storage solutions
• Configuring backup solutions
• Malware removal and avoidance
• How to not be caught in a spam-scam
• Custom database solutions
• Data migration - Mac to Mac, Windows to Mac
• Onsite and carry-in help and troubleshooting
• Personalized question and answer
• Tutoring on a variety of software in-shop and on-site
• Upgrades to vintage and obsolete Macs
• Referrals to our vast network of professionals
Need something that’s not listed? Chances are we can help.
In shop : 85$/hour
(Billed in half hour increments)
On site : 85$/hour & 75+$ Displacement fee (depending on your location)